|Strategic Negotiation Skillsshow details +||€100.00 (EUR)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 20th July 2023 1:45 pm
Sales End: 6th October 2023 2:45 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
Aims and objectives
The aims of this course are to:
a) show participants that it is they who must change their practices;
b) show how they must ‘get organised’ to get more from their time;
c) present tools which can help to identify where time could be better utilised; and
d) show participants how they can influence others to achieve more.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for people who are involved in negotiating at all levels; for example, anyone linked to purchasing, but also those who have to negotiate with staff, customers, unions, etc. The skills can be used in many walks of everyday life.
- The Seller & the Buyer (Or any 2 sides of a Negotiating engagement)
- The relationship as we know it
- The relationship as it should be
- Your role in Negotiating
- Communications style
- Identifying needs
- Negotiation’s effect on Sales
- Problem Solving
- Negotiating Attitudes
- Negotiating Behaviours
- Negotiating Process
- Preparing for Negotiations
- The Do’s and Don’ts
- Winning in Negotiations
- Case Study & Role Play
- Case study presented to buyers and sellers (group is split)
- Role Play of Negotiation Process
- Discussion and learnings
- Stop / Start / Change (testing that learning needs have been met)
At the end of this course, participants will have learned to:
- Better understand the role of the Negotiator in making businesses work;
- Be able to make better use of their communications’ skills to achieve more success in Negotiating;
- Identify different negotiating styles and how to use them on a daily basis; and
- Believe in themselves and that winning at Negotiation can be a Win/Win exercise.
There is no certification for this programme.