Course duration: 1 day course
Aims and objectives
In this workshop, you will discuss the benefits of developing a robust digital marketing strategy in business. You will be presented with the process by which a digital marketing strategy is formed, and share best practices and case studies.
Who should attend
Anyone looking to gain experience and learn the benefits using digital marketing strategy in business.
How to Develop a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation – What is SEO and how SEO works.
- Google Analytics & PPC – Identify three critical metrics
- Digital Selling – Mapping Your Digital Sales Process
At the end of this module participants will be able to:
- Learn the benefits of using digital marketing strategy in business
- Understand the process of developing a digital marketing strategy
- Apply best practices in developing a digital marketing strategy