Course duration: 1 day
It’s fair to say that we have little difficulty embracing change and indeed thinking positively about change when it is invited or instigated by ourselves. However when it is uninvited or forced upon us, it is a different story.
Aims and objectives
To recognise the power of the thinking mind and get it working in your best interests.
Who should attend
Relevant for everyone.
- How the mind works and why we take short cuts,
- Why realistic optimism requires a positive attitude with an honest assessment of the challenges that await us,
- How to develop a solution focused attitude to the way things are,
- How to re-frame the thought process to deal with reality,
- Stepping out of the comfort zone to travel with flexibility,
- How to manage the key driver of anxiety – unhelpful thoughts.
- How to deal effectively with times of uncertainty, rumour and speculation,
- How mindful awareness and curiosity can help,
- Building confidence, managing change, taking back control and setting goals.
- An understanding of the “Noisy Mind” and how to recognise its impact on the results you get..
- Tools and techniques to “Still” the mind, reframe your thinking manage unhelpful thoughts,
- Simple mindfulness techniques for use anywhere, anytime.