Business Writing Skills
- 28th February 2023 - 1st March 2023
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Course duration: 1 Day
Additional notes for course:
Venue: Virtual Online
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
This course is ideal for all business professionals who are required to present ideas in writing and wish to sharpen their business writing skills.
Aims and objectives
The aim of this programme is to give participants the finer skills to write and construct business standard emails, letters, reports and documents to a business standard.
Who should attend
This programme is for participants in any field of work who are looking to bring their written skills to a professional level.
This programme details to participants topics such as:
- How to make a point quickly and clearly in your correspondence and reports
- Write user-friendly documents
- The principles of plain English
- Structuring information logically
- Reducing the length of sentences
- Using clear, understandable language
- Identifying the most common errors
- Editing and proof-read documents to a professional level
- Using clear layout for Reports, Emails.
- Practical application of business writing skills to a range of examples suitable to your role. (Business Writing Skills Workbook provided on the day)
This programme is a combination of business writing standards theories and practical application of those skills. On completion of this programme you will be able to apply the learning to your role straight away.
(N.B. This programme can be tailored to align with your organisations specific requirements)
There is no certification for this programme.