- 2nd May 2023
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Course duration: 1 day
Additional notes for course:
Venue: Virtual Online
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
This programme is about changing participant’s behaviours so that they recognise the importance of effective interpersonal communication, and have the skills to deliver more effectively on communication.
Who should attend
Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers who need to improve their interpersonal impact & communications skills.
- The critical need to communicate
- Effective two-way communication
- Creating time for communication
- Emotional Intelligence – a management competency
- Planning for change in communications
- The following themes are addressed:
The programme uses high-level case studies, presentations, team exercises and self-inventories to identify communication needs – both personally and organisationally.
- listen effectively
- develop empathy
- develop high-level relationship skills
- recognise the critical importance of good internal communications
- construct and deliver effective briefings