|Free Ticketshow details +||€100.00 (EUR)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 20th July 2023 1:55 pm
Sales End: 6th October 2023 1:00 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
Aims and objectives
This course will ensure participants understand and can employ best practice interviewing techniques, have the skills to effectively manage the interview process and can deliver a positive candidate experience. Participants will also enhance their awareness of unconscious bias and the neuroscience behind effective interviewing. All attendees will have an opportunity to practice the range of skills needed for effective interviewing and receive skills-based feedback.
Who should attend
Those new to interviewing and those presently conducting interviews in their organisations.
· How to conduct interviews with confidence
· Identifying opportunities for improvement in your end to end recruitment and selection process
· Importance of a clearly defined role and person specification
· The impact of a wrong hire and the importance of not settling
· An effective step by step interview preparation process
· How do use competency based behavioural interviewing
· How to effectively structure the interview to obtain the best information
· How to design high impact interview questions to determine whether the candidate is the right fit for the job and your organisation
· Effective questioning techniques including STAR
· Active listening skills and the probing cycle
· Performance based hiring techniques
· Considerations when interviewing online
· The application of neuroscience insights within the interview process
· Decision management and unconscious bias
· What recent research is telling us- Google and decision accuracy
· The key aspects of employment law within the interview process and review of recent cases
· The ability to score and evaluate candidates objectively against pre-determined criteria
· How to share feedback with internal and external candidates after the interview process
· How to prepare for and conduct a competency-based interview
· The ability to ask effective interview questions (situational, competency and behavioural) and probe using the STAR technique
· The ability to score and evaluate candidates fairly and objectively
· The process to follow to reduce bias in the process and to ensure a positive candidate experience