|People Management Skillsshow details +||€300.00 (EUR)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 28th June 2023 12:50 pm
Sales End: 8th September 2023 5:45 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
Participants will recognise how to unleash potential in their team to achieve business objectives, enhance their leadership style to deliver impact and results.
Aims and objectives
At the end of this programme, participants will understand the significance of their role in delivering on their organisation strategy. They will recognise how to unleash potential in their team to achieve business objectives, enhance their leadership style to deliver impact and results. They will be able to identify where each member of the team is at in the employee lifecycle, to take ownership and responsibility to transition them for success. Participants will demonstrate practical people management skills through structured skills practice, using simple effective models (Practice and feedback) and identify how to develop their own and others resilience.
Who should attend
Junior managers, supervisors, team leaders, those who have people management responsibilities and those who are about to move into a management role.
- Leadership Vs. Management
- Principles of Effective Leadership
- What Style of Leader are You?
Performance Management Self
- Emotional Intelligence
- Planning & Organising
Performance Management / Development of Others
- Employee Engagement
- Stages of Team Development
- Delegation Skills – A structured approach
- Managing Conflict in Teams
- Feedback Skills
Coaching for Success
- Coaching Model
- Performance Management/Development conversations
- Effective Planning & Organising Skills
- How to be assertive
- Feedback skills
- Coaching skills in the workplace
- How to handle conflict in the workplace
- Performance management/development conversations
- Develop Emotional Intelligence
- Building resilience