- 21st March 2023
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Course duration: 1 day
Additional notes for course:
Venue: Virtual Online
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
This programme covers managing time in the context of personal effectiveness, making managers more aware of how/where they need to spend their time in order to be more effective.
Who should attend
Anyone wishing to introduce a more focused approach to both their own work (and that of their team where applicable).
The programme includes the psychology and techniques of effective time planning and management, managing change, distinguishing between urgency and importance and handling urgency addiction.
The programme utilises case studies, self examination inventories on their role, objectives, deliverables and effective behaviours, as well as tutor-led discussions on best practice for effectiveness in work situations.
Participants will emerge with an understanding of how to:
- distinguish between the important and the urgent,
- distinguish between being busy and being effective,
- inject a sense of purposefulness and focus into everyday work,
- recognise the impact of change and how to address these changes
- identify the many sources of time wasting and address these
- develop the effective behavioural competencies they will need to become more effective
- modify the behaviour of others in a constructive way
- effect a range of personal planning techniques to improve their prioritising and daily activities.
There is no certification for this programme.