- 1st February 2023 - 3rd February 2023
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Course duration: 1 day
Additional notes for course:
Venue: Virtual Online
Not a member? Find out if your company is eligible here
Aims and objectives
By the end of the workshop trainees will have
- Reviewed presentation skills and communication and defined and executed ways of putting the message across effectively.
Who should attend
Leaders at all levels who need to effectively communicate messages to various target audiences with a variety of motives from information giving to gaining participation.
- Communication the oil in the machine.
- Types of presentations – reasons for them.
- The audience
- The Situation
- The Presentation
- The Speaker.
- Tools and techniques & Use of media.
Our approach to any training is experiential, involving participants at all stages. Therefore the approach to the training is highly Interactive and will inform while allowing participants to try out the information received in classroom situations while engaging the participants in meaningful analysis of the relevant subjects. Our aim is to have a practical user-friendly yet successful approach to all aspects of delivery methods with principles and techniques that are practical and easy to use.
- Effectively communicate a message on a certain subject.
- Overcome impediments to successful communication.
- Assessed the audience, the subject, the situation and the speaker’s performance.